Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, published by F.A. Davis, defines more terms than any other health science dictionary. With approximately 56,000 terms in all — including 8,400 new and revised terms — Taber's 20th is the most comprehensive health science dictionary available today.
Taber's 20th — Setting the Standard
- 56,000 definitions in all — 50% more than other health-science dictionaries!
- 8,400 new and revised terms
- Pronunciations for nearly 30,000 terms
- 100 new Patient Care sections
- Cautions statements added to nearly 350 terms