The leading health science dictionary all on your Pocket PC
You may also like
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, published by F.A. Davis, defines more terms than any other health science dictionary. With approximately 56,000 terms in all — including 8,400 new and revised terms — Taber's 20th is the most comprehensive health science dictionary available today.
Taber's 20th — Setting the Standard
- 56,000 definitions in all — 50% more than other health-science dictionaries!
- 8,400 new and revised terms
- Pronunciations for nearly 30,000 terms
- 100 new Patient Care sections
- Cautions statements added to nearly 350 terms